bootpack, off-pistes, moguls, bring it on!
Skiers and snowboarders with gear weighting over 12 pounds (skis, bindings and boots or splitboard and boots) can subscribe in the ski-rando / splitboard category and will have their own classification and podium.
NorthWoods Stewardship Center's mission is "to connect people and place, through science, education and action." Our goal is to develop stewards of natural resources, by building outdoors skills, teaching about natural history, and sharing our passion to connect with the outdoors.
Download the event poster:
- Online registration closes 24h before the event.
- With the exception of 16 and under, registration will cost 10$ more after February 17
- Skimo challenge Jay Peak is part of Smartwool-SkimoEast championship.
- Lots of great prizes from sponsors like Smartwool, Thule, Vitalité Sureau, Snowshed and more!
Course information - NEW, harder course for 2018!
Long course: 1 lap Kitzwoods climb - then full 2017 course lap (see below image) - then 1 more lap Kitzwoods (With enforced cutoff at a certain elapsed time and conditions dependant)
- Distance : about 9 miles (15 km).
- Elevation gain : 5 900 ft (1 800 m).
- Distance :
- Elevation gain:
2016 course map:
Saturday March 3, 2018
- 7h45 - Registration at Bullwheel bar
- 9 AM - Start in front of the Stateside Lodge