second day of an awesome skimo weekend
The race is part of the SkimoEast championship and is the second race of a two day combo weekend, the other being on march 5th at Jay Peak ski resort. Registration for both races are separate and it is possible to race only one of the two events. If you are competing for the SkimoEast Championship, you will need to race both races, as their results will be combined. The points earned by the combine time will be multiplied by 1.5.
- Online registration closes 24h before the event.
- With the exception of 16 and under, registration will cost 10$ more after February 20th
- Additional fees of 10$ will be charged for on-site registration .
- For Quebec residents, mandatory insurance with FQME. 10$ for the race, 32$ for the year. See ski de montagne option.
- For racers who resides outside of the province, proof of insurance is required for racing.
- Skimo challenge Owl's Head is part of SkimoEast championship and as such, points will be awarded for the general classification for the athletes who races both of the weekend events. Results will be on the combined time and points will be multiplied by 1.5.
- Multiple participation prices from our partners.
- Distance : about 9 miles (15 km).
- Elevation gain : 5 250 ft (1 600 m).
- Distance : More soon
- Elevation gain: More soon
Sunday March 6, 2016
- 9h30 AM - Start in front of the Blue chair
Multiple participation prices from our partners.