skis, Snowshoes or trail running shoes,
come and race in the dark!
Skiers and snowboarders with gear weighting over 12 pounds (skis, bindings and boots or splitboard and boots) can subscribe in the ski-rando / splitboard category. They will have their own classification and podium.
Stay motivated and print the race poster:
- The race can be done on skis, snowshoes or running shoes.
- Online registration closes 24h before the event.
- With the exception of 16 and under, registration will cost 10$ more from December 31th
- Additional fees of 10$ will be charged for on-site registration .
- For Quebec residents, mandatory insurance with FQME. 10$ for the race, 32$ for the year. See ski de montagne option.
- For racers who resides outside of the province, proof of insurance is required for racing.
- A cutoff time will be set to determine if a racer can start another loop.
- Trail de nuit Stoneham is part of Smartwool-SkimoEast championship and as such, points will be awarded for the general classification.
- Multiple participation prices from our partners.
Information on the course:
Distance per loop : about 3 km
Total elevation gains per loop : about 350 m.
Each loop starts at the base of the 40s and climbs the #46 - La Bomba slope. The descent is in the blue slope #41- La grande virée. The course may change at the last minute depending on the conditions.
Maximum number of loops in 1 hour.
Saturday January 13, 2018
- 16h to 17h30 - Registration and bib pick-up in the main lodge
- 18h - Race start at the base of the 40s
- 20h - Race results and participation prices
- 20h15 - Post race PARTY at the main lodge bar
Multiple participation prices thanks to our partners!